Looking to upgrade your diesel equipment?
Fleet owners are eligible for up to 45% cost reimbursement. See qualifying equipment below.
Screen Readers: The following image says: Reimbursement up to 45% for new all-electric (includes charing equipment & installation), 35% for new CARB low-NOx, 25% for new diesel.
- On-Highway, Class 5-8 Diesel Vehicles, Engine Model Years 2009 and Older
- School, Shuttle, and Transit Buses
- Medium-Heavy-Duty or Heavy-Heavy-Duty Diesel Trucks
- Nonroad Diesel Equipment
- <50 – 751+ horsepower Nonroad Engines or Equipment, engine model years 1986+ -used in:
- Handling of Cargo (including at a port or airport);
- Mining; or
- Energy Production (including stationary generators and pumps).