- How to use the Interactive Map, including Source protection data
- Submitting source protection documents electronically
(05/05/15)—Standard formatting prior to submittal
- Protecting Drinking Water Sources Toolkit
(11/13/14)—Now available: Opportunities to Protect Drinking Water and Advance Watershed Goals Through the Clean Water Act: A Toolkit for State, Interstate, Tribal and Federal Water Program Managers.
- Save Time, Money, or Both
(02/14/14)—Review a list of common errors and omissions when making source protection submittals.
- Updated Source Protection Plans
(02/14/14)—Review the due dates for updated source protection plans.
(02/14/14)—These templates and forms will speed the review process.
- About the Source Protection Program
COVID-19: Offices of the Utah Department of Environmental Quality are open. In an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19, we are limiting person-to-person contact. Please contact DEQ here to conduct business.