Check your CEU credits, submit CEUs for approval, and find online CEU courses.
Certified Operators need enough continuing education units (amount based on grade level) before renewing every 3 years.
|Grade Level||CEUs Required|
|SS, 1, 2||2 (20 hours)|
|3,4||3 (30 hours)|
Reasons Why CEUs are not Recorded:
- No certification number provided
- Full name not provided
- Multiple people with same name (and none of the above provided)
- Can not read handwriting
- Training provider did not submit course to us on your behalf
- Topic of training not approved (ex: wastewater)
- Incorrect/missing information (ex: no date, multiple trainings lumped into one “2016 trainings”)
- Submitted before your 3-year period begins
- You just recently renewed (those CEUs were applied to previous 3-year period)
- Check your CEUs in WaterLink here
See how many CEUs you have and what courses are on file.
- Individual CEU Application
Attach proof of attendance (certificate of completion, activity agenda, attendance sign-in, etc).
- Monthly Webinars
Join us LIVE every month!
Watch screencasts and complete a short quiz to received CEU Credit.
FEMA provides free online training for Emergency Management. Go to the Emergency Management Institute (EMI) for a list of courses.
- Training Calendar
Find training and relevant events near you. Provided by the Utah Water and Wastewater Training Coalition.
For Course Providers
Training Provider’s CEU Portal:
A faster and easier way to submit CEU courses electronically. Enter operators individually or upload a CSV file. The CEU’s will be uploaded into the database immediately after approval instead of waiting for them to be entered by hand.
Create an account: