The Division of Drinking Water (DDW) administers two financial assistance programs. Each program has its own unique set of criteria and requirements but utilizes a new combined application form. This version will allow data to be directly imported into the DDW database. Please fill out the application and Email it to the Division of Drinking Water. Submittal deadlines for applications are also available.
Maximum Affordable Water Bill
When a project is evaluated for funding, an attempt is made to determine the maximum affordable water bill for the water system. This is calculated as 1.75% of the local MAGI.
The Median Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI) of the applicant’s service area is shown below. This is the most recent data from the Utah State Tax Commission.
The Average State Water Bill, of all the water systems in the State, is used in prioritizing applicants for Federal SRF funding. This has been determined from the 2013 Community Water System Survey Report.
- $47.03 (the percent of the state water bill is 1.20% of 2019 State MAGI of $47,200)
- Michael Grange (email@example.com): (801) 674-2563
- Heather Pattee (firstname.lastname@example.org): (385) 515-1498
- Skye Sieber (email@example.com): (385) 515-0038
- Elisa Brawley (firstname.lastname@example.org): (385) 272-5634
- Sandy Pett (email@example.com): (801) 536-4212