Every month, Drinking Water is live with a topic that is important to drinking water professionals. We invite speakers to present about their area of expertise. Watching these 30 minute videos can get you .05 CEUs if you fill out the corresponding form.
Division of Drinking Water on Youtube
Follow us on Youtube to get notifications of when we go LIVE.
Scroll down to see past videos.
- November 27: WaterLink 101
- October 23: RCAC—Helping Water Systems
- September 26: Governor’s Recommended State Water Strategy
- August 22: Lead Sampling in Schools
- July 17: Dale Pierson—Rural Water Association
- June 26: Source Protection
- May 22: Cybersecurity
- April 17: Weber Basin Water Conservancy District—Emergency Sampling
- March 27: National Weather Service—Water Supply Briefing
- January 30: Introduction