Division Links

Cleanup Certification, Dust Control, and Open Burning
Permit Guide

Related Links

For more information on asbestos, lead-based paint, and general dust control during construction or demolition activities, contact the Division of Air Quality at (801) 536-4000.

Are you going to demolish a building?

YES: Visit Asbestos.

Are you renovating a pre-1978 home?

YES: Visit Lead-based Paint.

Do you need to obtain or renew a dust control plan?


Do you need an open burning permit?

YES: Visit Regulations for Residential Open Burning.

Last Updated:


Back to top