Division Links

Ground Water Permits
Permit Guide

Related Links

Any facility that discharges, or may discharge, pollutants to ground water needs a permit. This includes land application of wastes; waste storage pits, piles, landfills, and dumps; liquid waste storage facilities at large animal feeding operations; mining, milling, metallurgical, and mineral extraction operations (including heap leach facilities); wastewater pits, ponds, and lagoons; and, process water ponds and impoundments. Major agricultural, municipal, and industrial dischargers are regulated.

Does your facility discharge to ground water?

YES: Visit Utah Ground Water Quality Protection Program.

Last Updated:


Back to top