- For this SIC Code, a storm water permit is required only if runoff contacts overburden, raw material, intermediate products, finished products, byproducts or waste products located on the site of such operations.
- In this SIC code, only facilities with vehicle maintenance (including vehicle rehabilitation, mechanical repairs, painting, fueling, and lubrication), equipment cleaning, or airport deicing need a storm water permit.
- Includes facilities engaged in grading, grinding, and milling of botanicals.
- Permitted facilities are those that are designed with discharges greater than 1.0 MGD.
- If an industry is not classified in this table, the Division Director may still designate the facility for permitting based upon water quality impacts. In this case they would be permitted under Sector AD.