Thank you for your interest in the Jordan River TMDL process. This page is designed to keep the Salt Lake Valley community better informed about what is going on with the Jordan River. Please refer back frequently, as we will continue to keep this page updated with the most recent information.
- Phase 2 TMDL Update (375 KB)
- Lower Jordan River Diurnal DO Assessment (2017) (334 KB)
- Jordan River Research Synthesis (2010 – 2015) (2 MB)
Jordan River Research Reports (2010 – 2015)
- A Preliminary Organic Matter Budget for the Jordan River (9 MB)
- Beyond the Urban Stream Syndrome (694 KB)
- Water Quality and Sediment Biogeochemistry in the Urban Jordan River (4 MB)
- Coarse Particulate Organic Matter Measurements in the Jordan River (1 MB)
- Preliminary CPOM Data Summary (505 KB)
- Impact of Organic Matter Composition from Urban Streams and Storm Water on Oxygen Consumption (3 MB)
- Lower Jordan River: Phase 1 Report (5 MB)
- Summary Report for Dissolved Oxygen Monitoring in the Jordan River (2 MB)
- Jordan River TMDL – Phase 1 (9 MB)
Water Quality Modeling
Receiving Water Model: QUAL2Kw
Model of the Jordan River that was developed by the Division of Water Quality as a decision support tool for the TMDL.
- Jordan River TMDL: 2010 QUAL2Kw Model Calibration Technical Memorandum (1 MB)
- Jordan River QUAL2Kw Uncertainty Analysis (541 KB)
- Jordan River Summer 2014 Synoptic Survey and QUAL2kw Model Validation Report (9 MB)
Watershed Model: HSPF
Model of the watershed within Salt Lake County that was developed by Salt Lake County as an implementation tool for the TMDL.
Models are available upon request.
Technical Advisory Committee
- TAC Members (12 KB)
Please contact Lucy Parham, (801) 536-4332, of the Utah Division of Water Quality with any questions on the Jordan River DO TMDL process.