The WQS Workgroup members are volunteers selected so that different stakeholder perspectives are considered when standards are developed. Stakeholders who want to bring additional perspectives to the Workgroup are encouraged to work through a Workgroup member. Recommendations and opinions of Workgroup members are not binding nor is a Workgroup review required for changing standards. Ultimately, water quality standards can only be promulgated by the Water Quality Board.
The Water Quality Standards Workgroup meets on an as-needed basis; meetings are open to the public.
April 18, 2022
- Informational Item: EPA Updates
- Aluminum Water Quality Criteria
- Compliance Schedule Authorization
- DO saturation
- Provo River Class 1C
- Jordan River Site-Specific Dissolved Oxygen
- Lower Jordan River Site-Specific Ammonia Criteria
January 10, 2022
- Meeting Summary
- Draft Criteria Support Document for Aluminum
- Work Group Presentation for Aluminum Criteria
- Dissolved Oxygen Saturation Presentation
- Work Group Role for Utah Lake Numeric Nutrient Criteria Memorandum
May 24, 2021
February 22, 2021
Documents for past meetings not available here may be available by submitting a GRAMA request.