The WQS Workgroup members are volunteers selected so that different stakeholder perspectives are considered when standards are developed. Stakeholders who want to bring additional perspectives to the Workgroup are encouraged to work through a Workgroup member. Recommendations and opinions of Workgroup members are not binding nor is a Workgroup review required for changing standards. Ultimately, water quality standards can only be promulgated by the Water Quality Board.
For more information contact Chris Bittner, (801) 536-4371.
The Water Quality Standards Workgroup meets on an as-needed basis; meetings are open to the public.
June 8, 2020
- Agenda (18 KB)
- Jordan River Cold Water Use Attainability Analysis (2 MB)
- Jordan River Cold Water Use Attainability Analysis Appendix 1 (12 MB)
- Jordan River Cold Water Use Attainability Analysis Appendix 3 (33 MB)
- Kanab Creek Agricultural Use and Value Assessment (10 MB)
- Triennial Review UT WQS workplan04142020 (113 KB)
- Meeting Summary (1 MB)
- Redline of revised Kanab Creek Agricultural Use and Value Assessment v. 1.4 (10 MB)
Documents for past meetings not available here may be available by submitting a GRAMA request.