The Science Panel is a disciplinary-based panel whose members have scientific expertise relevant to Utah Lake. The Panel identifies data gaps, provides recommendations to the Steering Committee, oversees research activities, and implements a process for independent peer review, among other responsibilities.
Science Panel Meeting #4
- Agenda (642 KB)
- Conceptual Model Update
- June Sucker Recovery Implementation Program
- Phosphorus in Utah Lake Sediments
- Phosphorus, grazers, and temperatures may intensify Utah Lake HABs
- Literature Review Update
- Uncertainty Guidance Development
- RFP Development
- Analysis Plan Update
- DWQ 2019 Draft Sampling and Analysis Plan
- Meeting Summary
- Video Archive
Informational Call on Science Panel Operating Principles
This informational call with the Steering Committee and Science Panel discussed proposed changes to the Science Panel Operating Principles document to further clarify management of conflicts of interest.