Wastewater Operator Certification Program
DEQ/Division of Water Quality
PO Box 144870
Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-4870
The Anyplace Sewer District is sponsoring a CPR/First Aid training course on Sept.1, 20__. The relevant details are as follows:
- Name of Course: CPR/First Aid training course.
- Sponsor: Utah Chapter of the Red Cross.
- Instructor: John Smith, EMT—Red Cross trainer.
- Location: Anyplace Sewer District Training Center.
- Subjects to be Covered: Basic first aid, CPR techniques to include: first aid in treating burns, abrasions, fractures, differing types of wounds in addition to CPR techniques.
- Time Allotment: 6 hour course; 3 hrs. on first aid, 3 hrs. on CPR.
- Other: Video presentation with practical demonstrations. Exam will be given at end of training; certification cards will be issued upon successful completion of exam.
- Attendees: A List will be provided after completion of the course.
Please review and assign appropriate CEUs. If you require any additional information, please feel free to call.
Anyplace Sewer District