COVID-19: In an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19, The Utah Department of Environmental Quality is limiting person-to-person contact and will close our offices to the public starting on April 3. Please contact DEQ here to conduct business.
2019 Public Notice
- Public Notice (85 KB)
- Site Name: Former Gilly’s Inn
- Location: 15 North State Street, Ferron, Utah
- Close of Comments: July 13, 2019
- Public Hearing – A public hearing may be held if written requests are received within the first 15 days of this public comment period that demonstrate significant public interest and substantive issues exist to warrant holding a hearing.
- Contact (email): Wynn John
- Type: Corrective Action